Sunday, June 26, 2005

Slow Motion

I was despairing over how long it took me to write this section of the book then I remembered the lost week where I moved in a daze. Still, it's taking me about a week to write a section and I'm not pleased with that. I set myself a time-table to have something ready to publish and it's already been pushed back once, I think it will be again. I was hoping the more I wrote the easier it would get but that isn't the case at all. It took me seven years to write my first book but I was pretty sick most of that time and I was without a computer for a year so I could understand it. Ah well, I was hoping to retire at 55, I don't think that dream will come true. Retire... stop working crappy jobs and write for a living is my idea of retirement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment