Monday, June 06, 2005

Cyclone



The worst of the mind-storm has passed. I got everything working on the game that I want and now I can tweak and add content... my favorite part. I uploaded the latest update that has the first level quest done. More sections of the map will work when I get around to setting up the rest of the quests. This is more a writing problem than a programming problem, now. As far as the aftermath of the storm, I've slept about 8 hours in 3 days, the house is the worst its ever been and it took me two days to write once sentence for the book. Part of the problem has been a high level of anxiety as I met my new doctor today. I liked my old one a lot and I was afraid I'd get some nut. The new guy seems pretty good, doesn't burden me with a lot of blather and questions, just checks my progress and decides what I should do with my meds. I had to double my dose because of the way I've been the last couple months, I hate it and am debating whether I'll start the knew dosage. If I get too medicated I'll never be able to write... I prefer the agony and slowness over nothing.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I recently realized I don't really have an aversion to doctors or hospitals...it's not knowing what they'll do to me when I get there. I've ignored sooo many physical problems because of that one phobia..lol.

So, can I wander a little through the game yet? or should I wait until it's completely done? :)

6/06/2005 10:55 PM  
Blogger RevrendZ said...

Go ahead, I'd be pleased. You may run into a bug or few but it won't hurt anything, if you create a character then your cookie shouldn't change so you can continue to play while I'm working. Any input would be helpful. The Snail is enjoying being my tester... I have no patience for games.

6/06/2005 11:16 PM  

Post a Comment