Monday, June 13, 2005

Balance

Beginning to get on an even keel without the help of the added meds. If it lasts I'll save them up for when the free samples run out. Can't afford to buy them myself and my old doctor was very helpful by supplying samples. The new doc says the drug companies are cutting back on the freebies they give out so now I have to apply to the company for their "Samples For Poor People Program". I'm pretty worried because when I told my caseworker what I thought my part-time, fast-food wages were last year he acted like maybe I wasn't quite poor enough. Then when I went home to make copies of my taxes I saw I actually made a little more. Best I can do is keep hoarding for as long as possible and hope for the best. I can handle the ups and downs for a time, its not like I have a lot of money to misspend and I learned not to have a credit card, but eventually it takes it's toll physically and I get sick all the time. I have things to keep my mind focused so I don't think my mind will fall apart and that's my main concern. If the wierdness comes again I don't know what to do... takes meds to fix... takes money to get the meds... I'm not a huge proponent of government but as long as they have my money...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment