Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Therapy


puzzle for masochists
Originally uploaded by stellefilanti.
Keeping a mood journal is supposed to be therapeutic but I don't see it. For a while now I've been tracking my moods on this blog but it's just become another one of those repetitious tasks. Wake up, see how I'm feeling, figure out a way of telling about it. How many times can I say I'm anxious or depressed? How many ways can it be said? I don't know where I'm going to go with this blog from here but I sure want to do something different... my moods bore me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

does one medium work better than the other for you, between keeping a written mood journal as opposed to using the blog? just wondering...

8/26/2006 7:29 PM  
Blogger RevrendZ said...

Thanks for the great question David, it prompted me to write a post Why Blog? to answer it.

8/27/2006 5:09 AM  

Post a Comment