Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Update


Weekend Update
Originally uploaded by shelfish.
I just submitted my first book to a publisher last week, it could be four months before I get a response. In the meantime, I'm editing my second book. My mood is reasonably stable but I sleep alot. I'm quitting smoking, doing a pretty good job of it The goal is to be completely smoke-free in about three weeks when the Chantix runs out. I've put on alot of weight, partially because of quitting but mainly due to the heavy dose of Seroquel I was on. I take walks sometimes but am not worrying about the weight until I'm done with the cigs. I haven't been updating my blog much mainly because there's not been much else on my mind.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting it done and out to a publisher!!

Got my fingers crossed.

I'm trying to get off the cigs too. Sounds like you're doing better than me.

10/25/2008 10:13 AM  
Blogger RevrendZ said...

Thanks!

I cheat sometimes on the cigs but I think I have it licked. Chantix helps but now I hear it can cause diabetes. Good luck on your try!

10/25/2008 1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, my quack gave me a scrip for Chantix, but I read mixed reviews from bipolars around the web. Didn't want to mess with the groove I've got going with lamotrigine. If it's working for you, keep doing what you're doing!

10/27/2008 10:09 AM  
Blogger RevrendZ said...

It's not too bad, I wake up several times a night from the wierdest dreams. At first they were kinda scary but now they're just strange.

10/27/2008 11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrat on the book and good luck/best wishes kicking the cig habit!

10/29/2008 7:21 PM  
Blogger RevrendZ said...

Thanks!

10/30/2008 5:59 PM  
Blogger David Amulet said...

Congratulations on the submission. Is it fiction or non-fiction?

11/06/2008 5:27 PM  
Blogger RevrendZ said...

It's scifi with fantasy elements.

11/07/2008 11:49 AM  

Post a Comment